Island Environmental Terms of Service
Terms and Conditions
- Island Satisfaction Guarantee – If for some reason the customer is not completely satisfied with the results of the service, Island will perform further service at no additional charge to the customer.
- Customer Cooperation – In order to achieve the best possible results from the services, the customer should correct conditions conducive to the breeding and harborage of pests when instructed to do so by an Island representative. Failure to do so may prolong the problem and void any guarantee until the conditions are corrected.
- Materials – All materials used shall comply with federal, state, and local laws and effective regulations.
- Insurance – A certificate of insurance will be submitted to the customer upon request.
- A Change in Law –Island Environmental Pest Control of Palm Beach, Inc performs services according to federal, state, and local laws. Should a change in the existing law occur, Island reserves the right to revise the service charge or terminate the agreement.
- Pest Damage – Island is not responsible and does not guarantee against past, present, or future damage to any structure or contents, or provide for the repair or replacement thereof. This agreement does not provide for the control of termites, wood-boring beetles, or any pest not specified herein.
- Rodent Control Placement – The customer must not disturb, move or change rodent control placements or the contents within the placements. Island reserves the right to charge the customer for lost or damaged bait stations or other rodent control placements. When tamper resistant control placements are required by law, the customer may be charged an additional fee.
- Disclaimer – Any liability Island has, written or implied, under this agreement will be voided if Island is prevented from fulfilling its responsibility under the terms of this agreement, by an act of God, or by circumstances beyond the control of Island.
- Non-Payment, Default – The customer understands, if they do not pay the bill within a reasonable time period, or a collection agency is hired to collect outstanding money, interest at the highest legal rate, collection fees, and reasonable attorney fees will be charged to the customer. Island reserves the right to refuse extra service for an account if there is an outstanding balance for more than two months or if the initial service charge has not been paid in full.
- Ladders –Island carries only five foot ladders as needed for any given service. The customer is responsible to provide a ladder of the required height to ensure proper service.
- Service Frequency – To ensure proper service, customers will be scheduled monthly or bi-monthly, any interruption in service, for more than 60 days will be considered a service delay and Island reserves the right to charge the customer an initial startup fee.
- Cancellation of Service – According to state law, a commercial pest control operator must remove any rodent bait from the premises if this agreement is terminated. If after the first year you wish to cancel service, please inform your service technician at the time of your last service so that we may remove our bait stations. If you do not inform us upon our last service visit, Island reserves the right to charge a service fee for removal of the rodent bait stations. This agreement will remain in effect until Island receives notice of cancellation. Service will continue on a monthly or quarterly basis until such notice is received.